Test Bank for Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions 8th Edition by Corey
- Title: Test Bank for Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions 8th Edition by Corey
- Edition: 8th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0495812412
- ISBN-13: 978-0495812418
Up-to-date and comprehensive, this practical, bestselling text (now available with an online personalized study plan) provides students with the basis for discovering their own guidelines for helping within the broad limits of professional codes of ethics and divergent theoretical positions. Respected authors Gerald Corey, Marianne Corey, and Patrick Callanan raise what they consider to be central issues, present a range of diverse views on these issues, discuss their position, and present many opportunities for students to refine their thinking and actively develop their own position. With new material throughout every chapter and an increased emphasis on critical thinking, the Eighth Edition is modern and useful for students as well as practicing professionals. Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (Eighth Edition) explores such questions as: What role do the therapist’s personal values play in the counseling relationship? What ethical responsibilities and rights do clients and therapists have? And what considerations are involved in adapting counseling practice to diverse client populations?
About This Edition: New Features
- New commentaries following all of the cases presented in the various chapters provide guidance to students as they consider the issues involved. These commentaries also assist students in applying ethical standards from the various codes to a wide variety of practical cases. While students are not provided with the “correct answers” to the cases presented, they are given specific ideas about ways to resolve ethical dilemmas found in the many cases.
- Throughout the book, the authors present new research and literature on a wide range of ethical topics, including counter transference, informed consent, ethical and effective practice of clinical supervision, sexual attractions in therapy, dealing with impaired supervisees, giving and receiving gifts, training and supervision of group leaders, advantages and disadvantages of counseling via the Internet, recent ethics codes on technology applications, and more. The authors also include new material on empathy fatigue, the role of spirituality and religion in counseling, ethical issues in spirituality and addictions treatment, and end-of-life decisions. Additionally, new information has been added on the CACREP (2009) standards pertaining to personal counseling for students.
- Chapter 4, “Multicultural Perspectives and Diversity Issues,” has been thoroughly revised and now includes new information on multicultural and diversity perspectives, a revised discussion of issues pertaining to sexual orientation and inclusion of competencies in working with LGBT individuals, and an updated discussion of training students in the area of multicultural competence.
- The book’s discussion of confidentiality and privileged communication has been expanded. Chapter 6, “Confidentiality: Ethical and Legal Issues,” includes a new discussion of an ethical practice model for protecting clients’ confidentiality, a revised section on the implications of HIPAA for mental health providers, and updated material on the duty to warn and protect, especially in protecting children, older persons, and dependent adults from harm.
- In Chapter 8, “Professional Competence and Training,” you’ll find a new discussion of competence and how to assess it, as well as important new material on formative assessment, summary assessment, and an expanded section on continuing professional education.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Solution Manual for Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3/E 3rd Edition : 03216377390 out of 5
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3/E By W. Richard Stevens Stephen A. Rago ISBN-10: 0321637739 ISBN-13: 9780321637734
Financial Statement Analysis, 11th Edition Test Bank – K. R. Subramanyam0 out of 5
Title: Financial Statement Analysis
Edition: 11th Edition
Solution Manual for Designing the User Interface: Strategies for Effective Human-Computer Interaction, 5/E 5th Edition : 03215373510 out of 5
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Designing the User Interface: Strategies for Effective Human-Computer Interaction, 5/E ISBN-10: 0321537351 ISBN-13: 9780321537355
Solution Manual for Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach, 8/E 8th Edition : 01334571090 out of 5
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach, 8/E By Joseph J. Martocchio, ISBN-10: 0133457109 • ISBN-13: 9780133457100
Test Bank for Guide to Networking Essentials 6th Edition by Tomsho0 out of 5
GUIDE TO NETWORKING ESSENTIALS provides both the knowledge and hands-on skills necessary to work with network operating systems in a network administration environment. By focusing on troubleshooting and not on an exam, this book offers a comprehensive introduction to Networking and to advances in software, wireless and network security. Labs are directly integrated in each chapter to allow for a hands-on experience in the classroom. Updated content reflects the latest networking technology and operating systems including Windows 7/Server 2008 and Linux. Proven pedagogy and comprehensive, non-exam-focused format provides a compelling introduction to network administration.
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111312524
- ISBN-13: 978-1111312527
Test Bank For Effective Instructional Strategies: From Theory to Practice 3rd Edition by Kenneth D. (Dean) Moore0 out of 5ISBN-13:978-1412995726ISBN-10:1412995728Edition:Third Edition
Macroeconomics Principles, Problems and Policies McConnell 20th Edition Test Bank0 out of 5
Name: Macroeconomics Principles, Problems and Policies
Author: McConnell Brue Flynn
Solution Manual for Internet and World Wide Web How To Program, 5/E 5th Edition : 01321510060 out of 5
A Comprehensive Solution Manual for Internet and World Wide Web How To Program, 5/E By (Harvey & Paul) Harvey Deitel Abbey Deitel ISBN-10: 0132151006 ISBN-13: 9780132151009
Test bank for Computer Security: Principles and Practice 3e by Stallings 97801337739270 out of 5
Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change Silberberg 7th Edition Solutions Manual0 out of 5
Name: Chemistry The Molecular Nature of Matter and Change
Author: Silberberg Amateis