Test Bank for Human Development A Life-Span View 6th Edition by Kail
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111834113
- ISBN-13: 978-1111834111
Balanced coverage of the entire life span is just one thing that distinguishes HUMAN DEVELOPMENT: A LIFE-SPAN VIEW, 6TH EDITION. With its comprehensive, succinct, and applied coverage, the text has proven its ability to capture students’ interest while introducing them to the issues, forces, and outcomes that make us who we are. Robert V. Kail’s expertise in childhood and adolescence, combined with John C. Cavanaugh’s extensive research in gerontology, result in a book with a rich description of all life-span stages and important topics. A modified chronological approach traces development in sequential order from conception through late life, while also dedicating several chapters to key topical issues. This organization also allows the book to be relatively briefer than other texts a benefit given the enormous amount of information covered in the course.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.