Test Bank for Drugs Behavior and Modern Society 8th Edition by Levinthal
- Publisher: Pearson; 8 edition (July 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205959334
- ISBN-13: 978-0205959334
Provides students with a deeper understanding of what impacts drug use.
The eighth edition of Drugs, Behavior, and Modern Society examines the impact of drug-taking behavior on our society and our daily lives. The use and abuse of a wide range of licit and illicit drugs are discussed from historical, biological, psychological, and sociological perspectives.
In today’s world, drugs and their use present a social paradox, combining the potential for good and for bad. As a society and as individuals, we can be the beneficiaries of drugs or their victims. This text features a comprehensive review of psychoactive drugs, and is notable for the attention it gives to two aspects of drug-taking behavior that have been underreported in other texts: steroid abuse and inhalant abuse.
This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
- Understand the impact of drug use on behavior and society.
- Examine the pros and cons to drug use.
0205966977 / 9780205966974 Drugs, Behavior, and Modern Society with MySearchLab with eText — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205959334 / 9780205959334 Drugs, Behavior, and Modern Society
0205961347 / 9780205961344 MySearchLab with Pearson eText — Standalone Access Card — for Drugs, Behavior, and Modern Society
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.