Test Bank for College Physics 7th Edition by Wilson
- Title: Test Bank for College Physics 7th Edition by Wilson
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0321601831
- ISBN-13: 978-0321601834
–This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Physics: Principles with Applications, 6th Edition: Douglas C. Giancoli0 out of 5
Name: Physics: Principles with Applications
Author: Douglas C. Giancoli
Solution Manual for Classical Electromagnetism Jerrold Franklin0 out of 5
Classical Electromagnetism is built for readers who want to learn about the theory of electricity and magnetism. The text starts in historical order, moving through Coulomb’s law and the magnetic law of Biot-Savart to Maxwell’s unification of physics. Author Jerrold Franklin carefully develops each stage of the theory without oversimplifying. Throughout, he demonstrates how key principles can be defined on a more fundamental basis to enhance reader understanding. The mathematics and physics are unified so that readers learn the material in the context of real physics applications. Foundations of Electrostatics, Further Development of Electrostatics, Methods of Solution in Electrostatics, Spherical and Cylindrical Coordinates, Green’s Functions, Electrostatics in Matter, Magnetostatics, Magnetization and Ferromagnetism, Time Varying Fields, Maxwell’s Equations, Electromagnetic Plane Waves, Wave Guides and Cavities, Electromagnetic Radiation and Scattering, Special Relativity, The Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies For all readers interested in learning about the theory of electricity and magnetism.
Fundamentals of Physics Halliday 10th Edition Solutions Manual0 out of 5
Name: Fundamentals of Physics
Type: Solutions Manual
Solution Manual for College Physics: Strategic Approach, 2/E 2nd Edition Randall D. Knight, Brian Jones, Stuart Field0 out of 5
Solution Manual for College Physics: Strategic Approach, 2/E 2nd Edition Randall D. Knight, Brian Jones, Stuart Field
Test Bank for Physics for Scientists and Engineers, 4th Edition: Douglas C. Giancoli0 out of 5
Name: Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics
Author: Douglas C. Giancoli
Solution Manual for Astronomy Today 8/E 8th Edition Eric Chaisson, Steve McMillan0 out of 5
Solution Manual for Astronomy Today 8/E 8th Edition Eric Chaisson, Steve McMillan
Test Bank for Conceptual Physical Science, 4th Edition: Hewitt0 out of 5
Name: Conceptual Physical Science
Test Bank for College Physics, 4th Edition: Alan Giambattista0 out of 5
Name: College Physics
Author: Alan Giambattista
Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis0 out of 5
- Title: Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis
- ISBN-10: 0721697739
- ISBN-13: 978-0721697734
With an easy-to-read approach and unmatched learning support, Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 6th Edition offers a clear, logical, and holistic approach to physical exam across the lifespan. Detailed illustrations, summary checklists, and new learning resources ensure that you learn all the skills you need to know. This gold standard in physical exam reflects what is going on in nursing today with coverage of emerging trends and new evidence-based content. It’s easy to see why this text is, far and away, #1 in this market!
This item is a stand-alone text.
- A clear, conversational writing style makes learning easier.
- A two-column format distinguishes normal findings from abnormal findings, and uses color, step-by-step photos to clarify examination techniques and expected findings.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations present anatomy and physiology, examination techniques, and abnormal findings.
- Developmental considerations help in caring for patients across the lifespan with age-specific assessment techniques for infants, children, adolescents, pregnant females, and older adults.
- Abnormal findings tables include over 300 pathology photos to help in recognizing, sorting, and describing abnormalities.
- Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle boxes enable patient teaching and health promotion while performing the health assessment.
- An emphasis on cultural competencies reflects today’s care considerations for an increasingly diverse patient population.
- Documentation examples show how to record assessment findings in the patient’s chart, using the SOAP format.
- Summary checklists provide a quick review of examination steps.
- Spanish-language translations on the inside back cover highlight important phrases for better communication during the physical examination.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review key content offering case studies with critical thinking questions, printable health promotion handouts, a head-to-toe examination video, heart and lung sounds, audio chapter summaries, and more.
- NEWÂ evidence-based guidelines reflect a focus on conducting the most effective, qualitative exams.
- NEWÂ Substance Use Assessment chapter addresses this increasingly critical aspect of holistic patient assessments.
- 100 new photos of step-by-step examination techniques include all-new exam panoramas for key systems.
- 100 new abnormal findings photos provide instant visual cues for findings that are unexpected or that require referral for follow-up care.
- Expanded chapter on assessment of the hospitalized adult provides a focused assessment of the patient in the hospital setting.
- New content on obesity provides current information on this growing health problem.
Test Bank for Horizons Exploring the Universe, 13th Edition : Seeds0 out of 5
Name: Horizons Exploring the Universe