Solution Manual for Structural Steel Design A Practice Oriented Approach 2nd edition by Aghayere
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (July 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133418820
- ISBN-13: 978-0133418828
Structural Steel Design: A Practice-Oriented Approach, 2e, bridges the gap between theory and practice, helping readers learn the basics of steel design and how to practically apply that learning to actual steel-framed building projects.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Takes a holistic approach by showing how each individual component design in a steel-framed building is incorporated into a complete building design as one would find in practice.
Introduces a design project as part of the end-of-the-chapter problems to expose readers to the important aspects of a real-world steel building design project.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.