Solution Manual for Physics 2nd Edition by Giambattista
- Title: Solution Manual for Physics 2nd Edition by Giambattista
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 0077339681
- ISBN-13: 978-0077339685
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.
Test Bank for Physics for Scientists and Engineers, 4th Edition: Douglas C. Giancoli0 out of 5
Name: Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics
Author: Douglas C. Giancoli
Test Bank for Life in the Universe, 3rd Edition : Bennett0 out of 5
Name: Life in the Universe
Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis0 out of 5
- Title: Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis
- ISBN-10: 0721697739
- ISBN-13: 978-0721697734
With an easy-to-read approach and unmatched learning support, Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 6th Edition offers a clear, logical, and holistic approach to physical exam across the lifespan. Detailed illustrations, summary checklists, and new learning resources ensure that you learn all the skills you need to know. This gold standard in physical exam reflects what is going on in nursing today with coverage of emerging trends and new evidence-based content. It’s easy to see why this text is, far and away, #1 in this market!
This item is a stand-alone text.
- A clear, conversational writing style makes learning easier.
- A two-column format distinguishes normal findings from abnormal findings, and uses color, step-by-step photos to clarify examination techniques and expected findings.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations present anatomy and physiology, examination techniques, and abnormal findings.
- Developmental considerations help in caring for patients across the lifespan with age-specific assessment techniques for infants, children, adolescents, pregnant females, and older adults.
- Abnormal findings tables include over 300 pathology photos to help in recognizing, sorting, and describing abnormalities.
- Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle boxes enable patient teaching and health promotion while performing the health assessment.
- An emphasis on cultural competencies reflects today’s care considerations for an increasingly diverse patient population.
- Documentation examples show how to record assessment findings in the patient’s chart, using the SOAP format.
- Summary checklists provide a quick review of examination steps.
- Spanish-language translations on the inside back cover highlight important phrases for better communication during the physical examination.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review key content offering case studies with critical thinking questions, printable health promotion handouts, a head-to-toe examination video, heart and lung sounds, audio chapter summaries, and more.
- NEWÂ evidence-based guidelines reflect a focus on conducting the most effective, qualitative exams.
- NEWÂ Substance Use Assessment chapter addresses this increasingly critical aspect of holistic patient assessments.
- 100 new photos of step-by-step examination techniques include all-new exam panoramas for key systems.
- 100 new abnormal findings photos provide instant visual cues for findings that are unexpected or that require referral for follow-up care.
- Expanded chapter on assessment of the hospitalized adult provides a focused assessment of the patient in the hospital setting.
- New content on obesity provides current information on this growing health problem.
Test Bank for Physical Science, 9th Edition: Bill Tillery0 out of 5
Name: Physical Science
Author: Bill Tillery
Test Bank for Conceptual Physical Science, 4th Edition: Hewitt0 out of 5
Name: Conceptual Physical Science
Solution Manual for College Physics 7th Edition by Wilson0 out of 5
Algebra-based physics text known for stream-lined coverage. New edition maintains this strength and emphasizes conceptual approach.
- Title: Solution Manual for College Physics 7th Edition by Wilson
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0321601831
- ISBN-13: 978-0321601834
–This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Solution Manual for E&M TIPERs: Electricity & Magnetism Tasks C. J. Hieggelke, D. P. Maloney, T. L. O’Kuma, Steve Kanim0 out of 5
A workbook for electricity and magnetism in introductory physics courses.
TIPERs (Tasks Inspired by Physics Education Research) is the most complete set of conceptual exercises (tasks) available for electricity and magnetism. This workbook contains OVER 300 tasks that focus on conceptual understanding and reinforce the sense that the ideas of science have coherence and power that extends beyond the facts and equations.
Solution Manual for Introduction to Electrodynamics, 4/E 4th0 out of 5
For junior/senior-level electricity and magnetism courses. This book is known for its clear, concise, and accessible coverage of standard topics in a logical and pedagogically sound order. The highly polished Fourth Edition features a clear, easy-to-understand treatment of the fundamentals of electromagnetic theory, providing a sound platform for the exploration of related applications (AC circuits, antennas, transmission lines, plasmas, optics, etc.). Its lean and focused approach employs numerous new examples and problems.
Solution Manual for Newtonian Tasks Inspired by Physics Education Research: nTIPERs C J Hieggelke, D P Maloney, Steve Kanim0 out of 5
A supplementary workbook containing conceptual exercises in eleven different formats developing students’ reasoning about physics and leading them to more effective quantitative problem solving.
Test Bank for Conceptual Physical Science, 5th Edition: Paul G. Hewitt0 out of 5
Name: Conceptual Physical Science
Author: Paul G. Hewitt