Solution Manual for Mastering the World of Psychology 5th Edition by Wood
- Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (July 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205968082
- ISBN-13: 978-0205968084
Provides the Most Student Support
Mastering the World of Psychology, 5/e, provides students with more support than ever before, thanks to the Survey, Question, Read, Recite, and Review Learning Method, or SQ3R, which is integrated throughout the text. SQ3R shows students the relationship between psychological theory and learning. It is the strongest and most comprehensive program for measuring progress and attaining successful outcomes in Introductory Psychology.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Wood/Wood/Boyd program. Engaging activities and assessments provide a teaching and learning system that measures students’ success. With MyPsychLab, students can watch videos on psychological research and applications, participate in virtual classic experiments, and develop critical thinking skills through writing.
This title is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.