Solution manual for Managerial Economics Froeb McCann Ward Shor 3rd edition
Managerial Economics Froeb McCann Ward Shor 3rd edition solutions manual
ISBN 13: 9781305259331
- Reviews (0)
solutions manual Managerial Economics Froeb McCann Ward Shor 3rd edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
SECTION I: PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING.
1. Introduction: What This Book Is About.
2. The One Lesson of Business.
3. Benefits, Costs, and Decisions.
4. Extent (How Much) Decisions.
5. Investment Decisions: Look Ahead and Reason Back.
SECTION II: PRICING, COSTS, AND PROFITS.
6. Simple Pricing.
7. Economies of Scale and Scope.
8. Short-run Market-level Pricing.
9. Long-run Market-level Pricing.
10. Strategy—The Quest to Keep Profit from Eroding.
11. Foreign Exchange, Trade, and Bubbles.
SECTION III: PRICING FOR GREATER PROFIT.
12. More Realistic and Complex Pricing.
13. Direct Price Discrimination.
14. Indirect Price Discrimination.
SECTION IV: STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING.
15. Strategic Games.
SECTION V: Uncertainty.
17. Making Decisions with Uncertainty.
19. The Problem of Adverse Selection.
20. The Problem of Moral Hazard.
SECTION VI: Organizational Design.
21. Getting Employees to Work in the Firm’s Best Interests.
22. Getting Divisions to Work in the Firm’s Best Interests.
23. Managing Vertical Relationships.
SECTION VII: WRAPPING UP.
23. You Be the Consultant.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.