Solution Manual for Learning and Behavior Active Learning 6th Edition by Chance
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 7 edition (February 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111832773
- ISBN-13: 978-1111832773
LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR, Seventh Edition, is stimulating and filled with high-interest queries and examples. Based on the theme that learning is a biological mechanism that aids survival, this book embraces a scientific approach to behavior but is written in clear, engaging, and easy-to-understand language. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
- Reviews (0)
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.